BETTER THAN BOOZE
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
1. Eligibility: This NuSachi Beverage Sweepstakes (the “Campaign”) is open only to legal residents of the contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excluding legal residents of Idaho, North Dakota, New York, Vermont, Connecticut, Delaware, South Carolina, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, all other U.S. foreign territories and possessions, and where prohibited by law) who are at least 21 years old as of the date of entry, and sign up at the drinkbetterthanbooze.com link. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting July 25, 2022 at 12:00 pm CT and ending on September 15, 2022 at 10:00 am CT. All online entries must be received by September 15, 2022 at 9:59 am CT.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at drinkbetterthanbooze.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a Prize. Entries must include, valid name, email and zip code to be entered. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the Rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. All entries and information submitted shall become the exclusive property of the Sponsor. The Campaign is limited to one (1) entry per household. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated or mechanical means, or by means which subvert the entry process or where prohibited by law, will be void. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
5. Prizes: One Winner will be selected for the Campaign (the “Winner”). Winner will receive one (1) sampler pack of all 3 flavors (“Prize”). Approximate Retail Value of the Prize is $16.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of Prize award. The specifics of the Prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor.
No cash or other Prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor discretion. The Prize is nontransferable. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of Prize or transfer/assignment of Prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries conducted on or about September 15th 2022, under the supervision of Sponsor. Winner will be notified by Email at the email address provided on the entry form within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Rules. The Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Compliance and a Publicity/Liability Release in order to receive the Prize. Failure to sign and return all such requested documentation by the return date specified by the Sponsor after notification of winning a Prize will result in forfeiture of the respective Prize and the subsequent selection of an alternate potential Winner. Winner must comply with all of the terms and conditions contained in these Rules and the issuance of the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all of the requirements herein. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize within fourteen (14) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed Affidavit and Release as required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the Prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By participating in the Campaign, You agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising agencies, prize providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of or in connection with the participation in the Campaign or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize or any other prize associated with the Campaign. Except where prohibited, participation in the Campaign constitutes the consent of the Winner to the Sponsor’s and its representatives’ or agents’ use of the Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical data, and/or contact information for promotional and other internal or external marketing purposes in any media, worldwide, without further compensation.
9. Terms & Conditions: Participation in the Campaign constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Campaign. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from awarding Prizes or continuing with the Campaign as contemplated herein due to any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, technical failure, fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God, riot or civil disturbance, pandemic, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, or any other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control, then the Sponsor shall have the sole right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Campaign. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMACY OF THE CAMPAIGN MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND, IF THE SPONSOR BELIEVES, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, THAT SUCH AN ATTEMPT HAS BEEN OR WILL BE MADE, THEN THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued by a duly authorized representative of the Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. Limitation of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged, illegible, incomplete, garbled, or undelivered entries; (ii) fraud, technical problems, failures, malfunctions, or for any other technical problems or malfunctions associated with any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, provider hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any combination thereof; (iii) any damage to any participant’s computer system/software related to or resulting from any participation or activity in connection with the Campaign; or (iv) any incorrect or inaccurate information provided, published, or printed or any other factor beyond the Sponsor’s control that impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Campaign as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. THE RELEASED PARTIES (X) MAKE NO WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE GRAND PRIZE (OR ANY PORTION THEREOF), AND (Y) DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Tennessee, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Tennessee having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is NuSachi Hemp LLC.
14. By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Rules & Regulations.
15. Campaign Results: Following the random drawing, the Sponsor shall notify the potential Winner via email or in any other method deemed appropriate by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. To obtain a Winners List, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope within sixty (60) days of the end of the Campaign entry period to the Sponsor address listed below.
SPONSOR ADDRESS: 1831 12th Ave S. #374 Nashville, TN 37203